Wednesday, August 26, 2009

wiping down

So I told Bender (Jon) my one piece of advice on girls: "wipe down." He was not impressed.

11:09 AM me: hey daddy
  ?
  I mean how's it going?
  did I give you my one important piece of daddy advice?
11:10 AM really of infant advice, I have one additional piece of toddler advice
11:12 AM Jon: doing well...fire away
11:15 AM me: wipe down
 Jon: always do
11:17 AM me: :)

26 minutes
11:44 AM me: how's charlotte sleeping?
  how's your wife feeling?
  is she up and walking?
11:49 AM Jon: She's doing a good job, giving us some rest between feedings. my wife is amazing and doing really well. My wife is walking, the baby is still learning to walk.
11:50 AM me: well, even genius babies have priorities

11:55 AM Jon: thanks for the tip, dork
11:56 AM me: it's important. on a boy, you can wipe any old direction.  
I mean, it's obvious and all, but not something that springs to mind when your holding two feet in one hand and trying to keep the bottom layer of clean diaper in place with your other hand while wiping...

No comments:

Post a Comment